Anonymous said: if u feel oppressed by people pokin fun at white ppl, you are a part of the problem. getting called a cracker or made fun of on the internet will never equal centuries of rape pillage and murder. plus ur icon is a white person with dreads. theres all kinds of nasty goin on.
I’m CUBAN and GREEK. I’m not white. I have never said i was oppressed, your lack of grammar matches your reading abilities. I SAID, " Tumblr, the place where being gay,trans and/or non white isn’t a choice or isn’t anything to be ashamed of, yet being white cisgender heterosexual male is the epitome of all evils and everyone from said group should feel guilty for being oppressors by default."
Listen to yourself ” U feel oppressed by people pokin fun at white ppl, you are a part of the problem.”. You think these people are poking fun?:
1. “Friendly reminder,
Men aren’t people.
Men aren’t people.
MEN ARE NOT PEOPLE! Men are animals and should be treated as such ”
2. * KiLL MEN CAKE* http://misandrymolly.tumblr.com/post/86965052380/a7xnerd-misandrymolly-a7xnerd
3. “Whiteness is a vicious and sinister institution and needs to be eradicated” http://moonflowerchilde.tk/post/92090047414/the-fact-that-you-hate-white-people-makes-you-a-fucking
4. “ CISHETS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN” http://hystericalgay.tumblr.com/post/91474640862
If you think these posts are just FUN AND GAMES, if you think SLURS are FUNNY, YOU are the problem NOT me.You’ve come to my blog to bitch at me for standing AGAINST Hatred towards heterosexuals, Cisgenders, white people and men??? Did you think racism is a one way street and only applies to PoC?
RACE-ism is the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races and or prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior. WHITE ISN’T CULTURE-LESS or RACE-lESS therefore racism can be applied to them as well. Just because you haven’t experienced or seen it doesn’t mean it does not exist. I have FIRST HAND experienced racism by PoC, the first time i came to puerto rico i was beat up for not being able to speak spanish and because i looked like a “white whore”.
WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NEVER BEEN HISTORICALLY OPPRESSED? WRONG. ( wasn’t caused by PoC but still it’s recorded history of oppression)
I introduce you to the HISTORY you will NEVER GET IN HIGH SCHOOL:
THE WHITE SLAVE TRADE
Oh WHITE PEOPLE CAN’T EXPERIENCE RACISM AND HATRED? WRONG.
Whites are 63 percent of the population, but commit 56 percent of the hate crimes. ( WHITE AS IN INCLUDING LATINOS, This is an ongoing problem with the FBI sometimes classifying Latinos by victim category, but not by perp category.)
Blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 23 percent of the hate crimes.
MEDIA COVERS UP HATE CRIMES AGAINST WHITES
RAPED AND MURDERED FOR BEING WHITE
ELDERLY MAN BEATEN FOR BEING WHITE
Below are some more hate crimes that have been ignored because they happened the “wrong way” (i.e., they were black-on-white instead of white-on-black).
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Upset about a racial name-calling that occurred earlier that night, several black men savagely beat a random white man who had had nothing to do with the incident. He slipped away from his attackers, but they forced him to swim into a lake to escape. He drowned. The three men were sentenced to less than a year in jail.3
- Massachusetts. Four black men decided to murder the next white person they saw. That unlucky soul was a college student from Boston, whom the men stabbed to death.4
- Indiana. A black man was arrested for killing seven white people with a shotgun. He explained that he murdered his victims due to his “deep-rooted hatred” of white people.
- Miami, Florida. The leader of a black supremacist sect (i.e., the “Yaweh ben Yaweh cult”) was convicted of the murders of several white people. He ordered his followers to kill any and all “white devils.” They killed at least seven white people, bringing back body parts to their leader.
- North Carolina. Seven black men kidnapped a white woman, raped her, put her in a tub of bleach, shot her five times, and dumped her body. The murderers said they did this for racial reasons.
- North Carolina. Four black teenagers lured a white, ten-year-old girl into an empty house. “There, they sodomized her, strangled her with a cable wire, and beat her to death with a board. In the past few weeks, the trials in the Tiffany Long case have received extensive coverage in the North Carolina press. But with two of the three defendants already sentenced to lifelong prison terms, and the third now standing trial, the national media have all but ignored the story. Only the Associated Press has reported on the trials, in a single, cursory piece. The AP, of course, failed to mention the race of the people involved — an oversight it seldom if ever committed in the case of Amadou Diallo.”
- Boulder, Colorado. After discovering that one of their members had never had intercourse with a white woman, an Asian gang went looking for one. When they found a white University of Colorado student, the six men gang raped her in their minivan for two hours. At their trial, “Detectives described the woman’s night of terror, including repeated threats to kill her.“The woman leaped out of the minivan after one of the men raped her. Naked, she sprinted across Lefthand Canyon Road before Steve Yang tackled her, authorities said.“‘They were all screaming at her, calling her names and hitting her,’ Detective Jane Harmer testified.“Yang put her in a headlock and dragged her back into the van, where she was raped repeatedly, Harmer said.“‘It was a free-for-all,’ Harmer testified.“One man threatened to ‘cut and burn her,’ and another put a gun barrel to the back of her head when they released her, Harmer said.”9
- Kansas City, Missouri. An Ethiopian immigrant shot two white coworkers — killing one and critically injuring the other — at his workplace, then turned the gun on himself. At his residence, police found a three-page, signed note he had written in which he railed at “black blood sucker supreme white people” for oppressing him and black people in general.10
- New York City. In a Midtown office building, a white woman was assaulted, raped, and anally raped by a black man who called her racist names during the attack. Police refused to label it a hate crime.11
- Alexandria, Virginia. A black man walking through a neighborhood went over to a white eight-year-old boy playing in his great-grandparents’ front yard and slit the child’s throat, killing him. A witness says that the attacker shouted racial epithets during the attack, and the main suspect in the case owns anti-white hate literature and had written a note about killing white children. He had been previously arrested for attacking an unarmed white stranger with a hammer. (During the attack, he called his victim “Whitey.”)12 This particular case provides a perfect example of the terrible way that anti-white hate crimes are handled. First, the investigators decided not to tell police officers about the racial aspects of the case, even while the police were conducting a manhunt to find the boy’s killer. When this was revealed by theWashington Post, city council member Joyce Woodson defended this withholding of information from the cops on the front line. “What they did was proper. We already live in a racially charged world.” The Democratic mayor of Alexandria implied his agreement: “Efforts to sensationalize this investigation will only hurt this investigation.”13To make things even stranger, the FBI offered to send agents and a fugitive task force to help with the manhunt, but the local police rejected the offer. They also refused the help of the FBI’s profilers, forensics experts, and others.14Eventually, the police arrested a suspect who was reportedly tied to the scene by DNA evidence. In another bizarre move, the Justice Department — which had acknowledged that it was monitoring the case — declined to prosecute the killing as a hate crime. The government’s prosecutor in the case cannot charge the victim with a hate crime. “There’s no applicable hate crimes law in Virginia,” he explained.15An editorial in the Washington Times pointedly commented on the deafening silence surrounding the brutal child-murder: “Has anyone seen Jesse Jackson around lately? Kweisi Mfume? Al Sharpton? For persons whose political antennae are ordinarily so sensitive that they can pick up racial tremors a thousand miles away, they seem to have overlooked a possible hate crime right here in the vicinity of the nation’s capital.”Even though all of the above incidents occurred in the last ten years, anti-white hate crimes are not new. The Village Voice writes of “the wave of random street killings that terrorized San Francisco in 1973. The ‘Zebra killers’ struck without warning, murdering whites at night. Most victims were shot. One was raped, another beheaded. Four young black Muslims were arrested in 1974 and charged with 14 murders, seven assaults, one rape, and an attempted kidnapping. The Zebra killers were convicted in 1976.”
ARE THESE JOKES, IS THIS POKING FUN TO YOU???????
LASTLY what does my icon have to do with the dicussion? Did you just not know how to pick an argument and just decided to mention my icon? or were you implying that white people can’t have dreads? are you also implying you know people’s ethnicity just by looking at their photo??????????????? Honestly you can’t be that thick.
Dread locks do not belong to a specific group, culture or race. anyone, whether they are white, black, tan or blue can have dreads if they do not comb their hair which historically is very much recorded seeing that at some point we did not have combs.
historically it is true that all culture and man himself most likely originated in Africa and of course dreads were a part of prehistoric mans reality since they had no combs r conditioners to prevent dreadlocks from forming.
but it is ignorant to assume when some migrated north and evolved into a more light skinned version that they no longer wore dreadlocks. in fact the earliest records of all cultures have references to dreadlocks, although not clearly by name.
instead there were references to “they wore the hair in long locks’ or “he had hair like snakes” or in the case of the most well known biblical reference to samson “he worse 7 locks upon his head”
there were references to vikings and explorers who wore locks
in the bible Joseph john the baptist samson and many believed jesus himself wore locks
dreadlocks were a huge part of jewish culture in the past and still are among muslims and Hindus of some sects
as well as those who took christianity as seriously as was intended as written in the bible
part of the belief that dreadlocks “belong” to black culture doesn’t even come from the ancient origins but the rise in popularity in the 70’s when Rastafarian movement and religion gained momentum. at that time Rastafarians were mostly poor Jamaican or Ethiopian citizens who were inspired by the gift of land in Ethiopia to all rastas by the emperor now considered god jah rastafari.
the Rastafarian movement was a religion and a philosophy that held the belief that the color of a mans skin should hold no more importance then the color of his eyes
it also, was a religion, religions are a belief in a divine being not a racial identity.. belief is a choice not a genetic fact of birth
if we look back at thousands of years of history dreadlocks were a part of every culture on earth worn by every race
evidence has been found that some native american tribes worse dreadlocks shortly after being discovered..by who? yes white europeans
long before being exposed to african culture
it is true between 1970 and maybe the early to mid 80’s you did see way more black people with dreads then white, the rasta movement had an explosive start spreading wide and gaining acceptance then bob Marley exposed the whole world to rasta culture and many races and individuals embraced the religion and culture and made it their own.